I’m giving myself 5 points for trying to cook dinner, even if it was just frozen waffles and turkey bacon, but I’m subtracting 10 points because I started crying in the middle and only got to eat because someone else took over. It has been a real motherfucker of a day.
GM: The room is suddenly filled with light. You see 5 skeletons.
GM: … skeletons.
Ex-renaissance painter vampire in the 21st century embarrassed at people looking at their work from 600 years ago shown in a museum.
"I used the wrong brush"
“It’s just a doodle”
“I’m going to burn it”
“The anatomy isn’t even that great”
“Leonardo made me do it”
Ok, but have you considered…
- The guy living below me has a really loud alarm clock that always wakes me up at the ass crack of dawn AU
- I went to investigate a scream and found my neighbour standing on a chair to avoid a rat/cockroach/snake AU
- My neighbour has a really squeaky bed and my bedroom is right below theirs AU
- Someone keeps stealing my doormat AU
- My pet tarantula escaped and I forgot to warn the guy below me who is scared of spiders AU
- I need you to pet sit my pet this weekend and I forgot to mention it’s a giant snake, the mice are in the freezer, thanks bye! AU
- The apartment above me has left their tap on or something and water is LEAKING THROUGH MY CEILING WTF! AU
- My neighbour’s sister got the wrong house number and barged into my apartment AU
- The guy next door/my roommate always steals my coffee, so I started to make extra AU
APARTMENT AUs! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ